Here’s the thing:
Whatever you think about Kickstarter, getting 100% funded is realistic. That’s because success has nothing to do with luck. Instead, all you need is hard work and a formula to follow.
And today’s guest is an excellent example.
In this episode of Crowdfunding Demystified, you’ll hear Salvador Briggman talk to Dale. He has been able to build multiple successful crowdfunding campaigns on Kickstarter, and his latest one for a minimalist and modular wallet, MagSnap Wallet, raised over $393K.
And no, he isn’t a guy with a fancy business degree. Instead, he is a college dropout who still found a way to succeed with crowdfunding!
During your listen, you’ll hear Dale speak about:
- Secrets for creating a high-converting Kickstarter campaign
- The difference between a dreamer and a successful Kickstarter
- The best niches for effective campaigns
So if you’re still on the fence about starting your first Kickstarter campaign, then listening to this is a must. You’ll hear some actionable tips for making it successful.
So grab a pen and paper, and enjoy your listen!
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Book a coaching call
- Join the Smash Your Kickstarter Goal community
- Subscribe to CrowdCrux Newsletter
- Get Access to the Free Kickstarter Course
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
- MagSnap Wallet