We’ve all had these thoughts at some point, whether you are seriously considering crowdfunding your product or just throwing out ideas…
“How do I create a product people actually want to buy?”
“What do I need to do to give backers the same excitement in my product that I have?”
Well, I have great news for you!
Today’s guest will break down exactly what happens behind the scenes in making both a beautiful, well-designed product and pitch videos that leave the viewer enthralled!
In this episode of Crowdfunding Demystified, you’ll hear Salvador Briggman talk to the founder of Elevated Craft, Adam, who discusses his recent Kickstarter campaign, the Hybrid Cocktail Glass.
“Beautifully designed and meticulously crafted to elevate your cocktail experience,” this elegant product raised over $700K with the backing of over 4,900 individuals!
You’ll hear how he achieved this and receive extremely valuable information to take with you in your crowdfunding journey, including:
- How to add the “X” factor to your product
- How to keep your campaign running during unprecedented times
- Creating the perfect pitch for your product
- SMS versus email marketing
This campaign, plus Adam’s last, raised a combined total of over $2.5 million in crowdfunding!
The necessity for you to tune in to today’s episode really speaks for itself.
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Crowdfunding Coaching
- The Kickstarter Launch Formula Audiobook
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
- Killer Crowdfunding Tips
- Hybrid Cocktail Glass
The post EP #394 This New Technique Raised $735,473 On Kickstarter | Elevated Craft appeared first on CrowdCrux: Crowdfunding Demystified.